Please click below for current available positions. To get started, submit your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Check our Pivotal locations for currently available positions.
What’s it like to be part of the Pivotal Fitness family? Webster’s Dictionary defines the word Pivotal as “being of vital or central importance; crucial – pertaining to a pivot or turning point”. We couldn’t agree more!
We at Pivotal Fitness are passionate about what we do and what we can do for each new and seasoned member who wants and is willing to make a healthy change. We set the bar high and we expect anyone that works for Pivotal to set that bar higher. From the top of the career ladder on down, the expectations don’t waiver. Whether you’re the CEO, General Manager, Sales Associate, Front Desk Manager or on the Cleaning Crew, we all adhere to the same company policies and follow the same 12 Points of Character Behavior:
- Be passionate about what you do and LEAD by example.
- Exceed member expectations by portraying a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Personify health and wellness.
- Professionally represent yourself and the company at all times.
- Be flexible; Take initiative.
- Come to work ready to work; Bring a smile and positive attitude with you.
- Respect yourself, your co-workers, the members and the facility at all times.
- Be dependable; Establish good work habits.
- Be the kind of employee you’d hire if you were the boss.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Never promise what you can’t deliver.
- Stay hungry and focus on delivering top notch member satisfaction.
First and foremost, we are looking for LEADERS. Think you have what it takes to become part of the Pivotal Fitness family? If so, let’s sit down and talk. Let’s find a way to work together to make this company the best it can be and to help make it stand out among its peers. And let’s work together to stay on the cutting edge with innovative ideas that keep us unique and relevant. Can you LEAD us in that direction?
Pivotal is always looking for LEADERS in the following positions: General Manager, Office Manager, Personal Training Director, Group Fitness Director, Front Desk Manager, Sales Consultants, Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors, Child Care Attendants and Cleaning Services.